SouthPark is located within the City of Littleton, Colorado in the heart of the southern metropolitan area of Denver, CO. It consists of 498 acres including 176 acres of residential development and 322 acres of mixed-use business park.
The business park area has been developed with retail, office, research facilities and light industrial buildings along with limited multifamily housing.
1. Is approval required before signs can be installed?
2. Do alterations or improvements to the exterior of a building or building site require approval?
3. Do alterations or improvements to the interior of a building require approval?
4. Is approval required regarding changing the "use" of an existing building or the building site?
5. Does the SouthPark Owners Association allow on-street parking?